Skip to navigation Skip to the content

If I move abroad, will my pension be subject to withholding taxes ?

As a rule, yes.
However, a tax treaty in place to prevent double taxation may state that your pension is taxable at your place of residence. The Insurance Division is at your disposal to answer all queries.